Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Duncan ABCs

So, say a person wanted to create an ABC book for the younger cousins of the Duncan family for Christmas, can anyone out there help me come up with names? Here's what I have:
A - Ashley, Alex, Abigail, Alanna
B - Uncle Billy, Bunnie, Barbara
C - Cooper, Cassie
D - ?? (group photo of Duncans?)
E - Elizabeth
F - Fern
G - Greg D, Greg M, Glen
H - Hoyt, Hannah, Hailey, Hunter
I - ??
J - Jordan, Julie, Jim, James
K - ??
L - Lois
M - Mike, Melissa, Margaret
N - Nici
O - ??
P - Price
Q - ??
R - ??
S - Susan
T - Tim, Tami
U - ??
V - ??
W - Weta
X - ??
Y - ??
Z - Zac

I'd prefer to stick with family proper, but if I have to fill in a few with pet names, that will work if I can find pictures. ;-)
Julie

1 comment:

Tim D. said...

Do middle names count? Cassie's is Opal!