Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Yeah, it's been awhile...

Sorry I haven't posted in such a long while. I guess we've all been very busy in our own little worlds lately. Let me see if I can sum up the last couple of months.

We moved. Oh, yeah. You already knew that.

Well what you might not know is that moving can be a traumatic life event. It can rip the very fabric of one's social life apart. Friends get left behind, some never to be seen again. It's all very depressing.

But, seeing as Melissa and I have no social life or friends, we've been getting along famously! Cassie's made lots of new Friends at school and really likes her new teacher Mr. Tally. She's also been cheering for the Norman Optomist Club Football League - though she's had some issues with her coach.

Melissa's been keeping busy with working at the Omniplex on weekends every now and then, helping out with the youth program at our new church, Goodrich United Methodist, and coaching a group of cheerleaders for the Norman Optomist Club Football League.

And I've been working.

So now you're all caught up! Now... what have YOU been doing?

No comments: