Tuesday, December 12, 2006

How Not to Maintain a Blog

Okay. I admit it. I am not the best organizer in the world. Thank goodness I have a head for numbers that way I do remember birthday's, dentists appointments, weddings, funerals, etc. And usually I can remember the myriad user names and passwords to my various accounts. Call it a gift . . .or a curse (demented musical stinger goes here). The curse is that since I can remember so many things, I neglect to write most things down. LIke my user name and password to this very site. Obviously, I know it now, but I had to jump through a whole bunch of hoops and a circus performer I ain't!!

So I have returned to the Duncan blog. That's means be prepared to experience my weird, goofy and sometimes sadistic brand of blog. Next Blog Subject: Satan Lives in Haileyville . . . Stay tuned.

No comments: