Friday, March 24, 2006

Hinkel Family Update

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd join in and add my own blog. We've put our house up on the market and now we're just waiting for someone to buy it. I'm already getting tired though of having to leave every day so that people can come look at our house. Its kinda eerie to think people are looking in my cabinets and closets. I'm trying to convince zac to set up some kind of a monitoring system to video the house so I can see what people are looking at and saying. Mike...is that legal? ;) Its my own house...surely it is right? Zac has found a house in Houston he likes but I haven't seen it yet so I'm not sure yet what I think. I've seen pictures and it sounds good, but its hard to really tell until you walk in a house. So that's all the excitement of our move.

Cooper is 1 now and into everything. Still not walking and at this point he has no desire. When we try and get him to walk holding our hands he pulls his knees up. Its quite funny. He's VERY independent and has a mind of his own. He does not want us helping him with anything. He actually took 3 or 4 steps on his own at like 11 months and then just decided it wasn't for him. :) He gets around faster crawling. The guy is developing such a personality...its pretty funny. I'm worried he might be a bit of a bully too! LOL At gymboree he likes to head butt the other boys (and kiss all the girls). That's about our life for now though...I work on mondays and tuesdays and the rest of the week is filled with playgroups and storytime. Its amazing how busy a 1 year old's schedule can be! He's has more social activities than I do by far!

2 comments:

Tim D. said...

Hmmmm, head butting the boys and kissing the girls? Well I guess that's better than head butting the girls and kissing the boys...

Melissa said...

You should leave, like, fake snakes under your bed and a few rubber spiders in your medicine cabinet. Sweet! Then if you have a hidden camera you could win money on AFV!