Thursday, April 20, 2006

Interview #1

Melissa has been attempting to fill Dad's shoes as my employment consultant, sending out resumes, filling out applications, coaching me on methods of padding my resume...

We've got a number of prospects going, but still nothing definite. I've also got Mike on the hunt for legal graphics work and I've even got my pastor hunting for me. He's got a video production position in OKC for the UMC that he's trying to finagle. You know how those preachers can finagle. Like used car salesmen and attorneys.

If you'd like to contribute you can refer possible employers here for samples from my portfolio and my resume.

My first interview before the move is scheduled for Monday afternoon in OKC. It's a graphic design position at a company called The Morrison Group. Beyond that I have no other information. The interviewer seems very amiable over the phone, but they can turn on you when you least expect it, like a cornered rattler!

Wish me luck. Maybe I should bring a long stick...

No comments: