Thursday, April 27, 2006

Moving in Progress...

So we got an offer on our home! Hurray! Now we just have to find one in houston.... We looked at 29 homes last Saturday. We found one we loved...everything about it is perfect. There's even a spot in the driveway to park the boat until we get it back in the water. We were all ready to put in an offer on it and we were driving around and decided to stop and talk to one of the neighbors. Oh yea, they are building a dang super walmart 100 ft behind our dream home! GRRR.... So...I need all of us to join together and BOYCOTT WALMART so they'll go out of business and we can buy our house!

So back to square one. :( We're looking again tomorrow...pray we find something! I'm starting to get really nervous. As of now we are set to close on May 26th but the buyers really want to close on the 12th if we can! Yea right!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so with you Nici!!! I try to boycott Wal Mart now and it is the only store in town!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

Tim D. said...

I know how you feel. Zac's got a job but no home. I got a home but no job!